Begin

To begin, begin. -William Wordsworth



I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and have finally taken the plunge.  I'd like to have a place to record the stories of my life and share the scrapbook pages I make to hold those stories.

My blog name, "Little Things, Big Days" was taken from a quote by Isabel Marant. The full quote is "Little things make big days." That really sums up my storytelling and scrapbooking philosophy. Sure, we all have exciting, larger-than-life experiences every now and then, but I think most of us live quieter lives, filled with small and sometimes rather ordinary moments. It's these little bits of life, the tiny details of our days, that I want to remember. These little moments are the treasures and these are the stories I want to record and share.




 
 

6 comments :

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Susan! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see a comment and I just knew it would be you! Thank you for your encouragement and support!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh...your blog name and first post are just as lovely as you are! I would be honored to follow your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you for finding me and commenting - it's so fitting that you and Leslie were the first to leave me comments.

      Delete
  3. Welcome! So happy to see you here. What a lovely blog name. Reminds me that I have to change mine sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog land :) I agree the name is lovely and so a cool quote to get it from. Glad to see you join CKC too for me that is the best way to get my monthly scrapping done in a really fun way and I'm using my stash a win win! Looking forward to see what you create ahead

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs