CKC June Kit - Challenge #2 Layout

The second CKC June challenge is to have something transportation related on your layout. This challenge was perfectly timed for me because my husband and I recently took a daytrip that involved a high-speed ferry ride.


The page isn't about the actual trip but about our intention to get out and do more of these types of outings.


The background of this page is actually the reverse of a black and white floral from Crate Paper's Craft Market Collection. I intended to use that side at first but just couldn't make it work; I turned it over to see what the back looked like and everything just fell into place. I used some 3x4 cards from the Simple Stories I Am collection sheet, some phrases I cut from another Craft Market sheet, one 2x2 arrow card from Heidi Swapp and a few rub-ons from Amy Tangerine.


I don't usually add alpha stickers to my kits; I'd rather pick something out after I've put my layout together. In this case, I wanted something gold so I used some chipboard alpha stickers from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to pop over to the CKC blog to see what everyone else has been doing with their kits...better yet, give this challenge a try yourself!

4 comments :

  1. This is lovely. Its great to have some 'transportation' critera for an excuse to get those travel pics scrapped! Love how your page is divided up in thirds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to travel! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the soft patterns and great intention to document. Sometimes it's hard to take even day trips but we gotta try!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs