CKC June Kit - "The Swing" Layout

A layout about our front porch glider has been on my scrapbook pages "to do" list for a while now and I finally put the page together using my CKC June kit.

 
 
I wanted to write my story on some of the journaling cards on one of the cut-apart sheets I have in my kit, so I wrote a quick draft on a piece of scrap paper just to get an idea of how it would fit before I wrote the final draft on my cards. The arrangement of the cards got me considering using vertical lines on my layout - one for the journaling cards, one for the photo and one for the title.
 
 
I love the Basic Grey floral paper I used for the right column but it was a little too bright and busy to hold both the title and part of my photo. I added the second doily from Lisa
and then placed the photo and letter stickers on top to help them stand out a little more off the floral background paper.


A few stickers from the Crate Paper Poolside sheet added some nice little details at the top and bottom of the page.



Done! Another item crossed off my scrapbooking list. Do you keep a list of pages to make?


3 comments :

  1. Soft, pretty, and perfect!! Love it, and pinning for later inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and just love that journal border of cards a marvelous idea :) I need one of those scrapbook to do lists :) it just maybe easier to keep up with the stories I want to tell

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs