Two Layouts and I'm Done!

I made these two last layouts from my June CKC kit:

 
 

I made 16 layouts from my kit and I'm ready to move on to something new. So now that I'm done with it, what do I do with the leftovers?

I had some small paper scraps that I tossed - they were  just too small to be worth saving.  There were only two items that I didn't use at all: a 12x12 sheet of borders and a sheet of border stickers. I put them, along with a couple of scraps of patterned paper, in my scraps box. I'll pull scraps from the box when I'm looking for a small piece of paper in a specific color or pattern.

 
I did a good job using the cut-apart sheets, tags and Project Life cards. I used more than half of each sheet and only have 9 PL cards left out of the pack of 30. The leftovers will go back into my supplies. I also used one of the sheets of Amy Tangerine rub-ons - those will go back into my assortment of rub-ons.
 
 
I next looked at what I had left for stickers and die-cuts. I first put aside items that I know I won't use - those went into my "donate" pile. I then cut apart what was left and sorted them by color. I have a dozen 4x6 photo boxes that I started using specifically for kit leftovers. Each box is dedicated to one color; I also have a box for metallic and one for multi-colored items. Just like with my scraps box, I'll look through these boxes when I want to use a specific color embellishment.
 
 
That left me with this assortment:
 
 
The twine and ribbons went into my ribbon jar, the washi and wood veneer went into my boxes storing those categories of supplies and the letter stickers went in the box where I store those.
 
My scrapbooking area is clear (well, relatively clear!). I am looking forward to July 1st, when the new CKC inspiration will be revealed and I can make up my new kit!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs