Kit Challenge - Two More Layouts

I took a little break from my June CKC kit to complete two more layouts for Jill Sprott's kit challenge.
 
I worked very hard on my flower gardens this year and I'm enjoying the rewards of all my efforts. I cut some blossoms every few days and put them right next to my kitchen sink. They really brighten my day!

 
Note to self: the next time you put together a kit, make sure your alpha sheet has more than two of the letter "S". The sheet from Basic Grey that I have in my kit only had two and I already used one of them on my first layout. I knew I had more of those sheets but all the "S" stickers were gone - ugh. I ended up cutting around the outline of the letters - I think I spent more time doing that than I did making the actual layout. My journaling came from a quote I found on Pinterest.

That gives me three layouts so far from my little kit. I still have plenty of it left so I hope to make another layout or two out of it.

5 comments :

  1. Both are gorgeous LO's , first one is my favourite - gorgeous pic of your flowers... pops on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fast! These layouts make perfect use of the kit. I love the way you use the floral pp in the first layout, and the color scheme in the second layout is one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely. I hope to see more from the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! There's good news on my blog today. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs