Felicity Jane Layouts

My August Felicity Jane kit arrived earlier this month. It's called "Here's the Scoop" and it's filled with beautiful, bright colors and fun embellishments. Here's a little peek at it:
The flair and that gorgeous floral paper on the right are my favorites items this month.

In keeping with the theme of this month's kit, my first layout focuses on the frozen treats found in our freezer this summer. We all seem to have our favorites!
I cut a piece of the yellow dotted circle paper and used it to anchor my photo and the title. The strip of ice cream cones at the bottom is a branding strip from one of the papers. 
 I cut a strip of white cardstock in a pennant shape to mimic the other pennants on the page and used it for my journaling.
My second layout was sparked by a conversation with my daughters while we were doing a little sight-seeing a few days ago.
Everything is from the kit except for the tiny gold letters I used as part of the title. 
 My favorite kit paper as a flair...
and a tag! Another branding strip covers the diagonal seam between the two papers.

The last layout features a black, white and pink color scheme.
The black and white mat behind the photo is actually a piece of acetate packaging from the kit.
Another flair at the top along with more branding strips - can you tell how much I like them?! The arrow is a stamp from last months kit.
More stamps and enamel dots, and a pink "hooray" from the kit's embellishment sheet.

I still haven't cut into that floral paper but I'm determined to use it soon. There are plenty of items still left in the kit so I should easily be able to make a few more layouts with it. 

This is only my second month as a subscriber but it's definitely fun to see that black and white striped box waiting at my front door. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs