Layouts, Lately

Here's what I've been working on lately...

I used a couple of the August inspiration pieces from The Crafty Maven Getaway Youtube channel.  (You can find more details here on their blog and on Pinterest). The bright and happy colors of this:

Pinterest 
 inspired this layout:
 I combined these two inspiration pieces:
Pinterest
 into this layout:
I also made two more layouts using the supplies I pulled for Jill Sprott's stash-busting challenge earlier this summer. Here is one of them:

I still like what I have left in this kit and hope to make a couple more layouts with it before I retire it. 

So what have you been up to lately?

2 comments :

  1. Keep that mosaic one handy. Archiscraps is doing mosaics in October.
    I love all your work here, you've been very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clapping my hands! You find such great inspiration. Of course, it would be worthless without your mad scrapping skills :D Love the chocolate bunny page especially.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs