Three More Kaleidoscope Layouts

I wanted to use the circles I punched from the vellum in my kit so I used them to put together this quick layout:
I cut apart a sheet of washi tape words and added them, along with some acrylic hearts, to  the trios of vellum circles.
I was determined to do something with the 8-1/2x11 sheet of cloud paper in my kit and used the white space on it to hold a pep talk to myself about learning not to be such a worrier. I got the idea for the topic from the washi strip I used as the title. The only embellishment is a puffy star.
This last layout uses an Instagram photo and the punched washi leaves from my forgery post earlier this month.
Lately I've been really drawn to black & white with little pops of color, so I used the wide stripe as the background paper and added a few small strips of purple and white washi to pick up on the colors of the leaves. A black & white title using large and small alpha stickers completes the page.
I really feel like I'm on a roll with this kit...I think I can get a few more pages out of it before I'm ready to move on. What's been inspiring you lately?

3 comments :

  1. I find your work so stunning! This kit is really suiting you, I think.
    How did you adhere your vellum circles so invisibly?
    Did you stamp behind the photo on the Summer Snowflake page? It makes a FAB photo mat - must remember this trick!
    Your reflective page on worry should be made into a poster...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I used a tiny dab of Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive under each circle. That is a stamp behind the photo on the snowflake page - it's a dotted circle that I got from the Scraptastic kit club when they were having a big sale.

      Delete
  2. Love these! The bokeh/polka dot layout is so pretty and neat especially!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs