Felicity Jane November Kit

Time to share a few layouts from my Felicity Jane November kit "Savannah". I love the colors of the kit - they're not traditional autumn hues but they definitely fit the season.

Once again, I used the fun branding strips at the top and bottom of my first page:
I couldn't resist using the pretty pink fiber from the kit to tie my two photos together.

For my second layout, I used the leaf stamp from the kit's stamp set and some gold metallic ink to make my own background paper:
I used items from both the cut-apart sheet and the subscriber printables as embellishments, trying to stay with the blue and yellow/gold color scheme.

I got a little (well, maybe more than a little) scissor-happy with the last page. I used that same leaf stamp, the printables and some oversize gold confetti circles to make a border on the left of my page:
The title is a combination of phrase stickers and brush-script words from the kit, and I  added two hearts and three little labels to finish off the page.

With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I've put aside the rest of my kit for now. I still have quite a bit left so maybe after I've had my fill of stuffing I'll work on a few more layouts. Thanks for popping in - hope all is well in your corner of the world!

2 comments :

  1. I really like the colors. You page that you stamped turned out perfectly for the picture.


    http://buildinglifelongreaders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adorable simplicity of the first two pages, and that amazing border on the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs