Layouts from My "Gather Together" CKC November Kit


I put quite a few stamp sets in my "Gather Together" kit and am determined to get good use out of them this month. The pages I'm sharing today all have some stamping on them.

For this first layout, I used a leaf stamp on some of the pocket cards in my kit and then cut out the leaves and arranged them in a border at the top and bottom of my page. Since my sewing machine was handy, I stitched over the leaves just to add a little something more to the design. The rest of the layout is pretty simple - my photo, journaling on another pocket card, a couple of strips of washi and a few more leaves tucked under the picture.

I used a couple of my forged icons on the next layout. The design of this page is pretty simple, too - patterned paper strips down the center of the cardstock, two photos, a pocket card title and embellishments in the two outer columns. I used two of my icons and a few of the acrylic triangles from Pinkfresh Studio that I included in my kit. I added my journaling at the edges of the patterned paper and the layout was done.

My last layout today uses both the forged icons and more stamps. I printed out several small square photos and arranged them in sets of two in an assortment of frames from Basic Grey. I added some stamped phrases and a polka dot border on or near the frames and then scattered my journaling around the page.


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back in a couple days with more layouts from this kit.

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous pages - you are rocking that kit. Love all the incarnations of that leaf stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a page on my desk this very minute with a pile of leaves on it! I always marvel at your collection of pages, as it shows how very versatile our kits can be. I really love #3 - have saved it for a closer look at those layered frames...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves look lovely with the addition of the stitching. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs