December Daily - Dear Me

Last time I talked about telling an unexpected story in my December Daily. Today I'd like to share a page that I include in my album every year - a letter to myself.

When I prepped my album pages in November, I made sure I included an envelope to hold the annual letter that I knew I would write sometime during December. The letter itself doesn't follow a particular formula - I pretty much just write whatever happens to come into my head when I'm working on this page. Sometimes I talk about the year as a whole, sometimes I talk about one particular event or topic. I might write about a struggle or about a hope. I might discuss the past or look ahead to the future. Sometimes I include all of these things.

After I wrote my note, I slipped it into the envelope, stamped "dear December" and a couple of hearts and inserted the page in my album.

I kept the opposite page just as I prepped it a few weeks ago.
This is what the complete spread looks like:
December is just flying by and my album is starting to get pretty full. I'll be back in a few days to share more pages - see you soon!

2 comments :

  1. I love the idea of the letter. Not sure I could write on that I would want other than "My Eyes Only", though. You are such a genius with the stamped sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm having fun playing with stamps this time around.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs