CKC January Kit - Challenge #1

The first challenge of the year on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is to make a project with a list of the ten (or more) things that make you smile. I love making lists so this was a perfect challenge for me. 
I started by cutting three strips from the "Happy" paper I included in my "A Little Bit of Lovely" January CKC kit and adhering them to a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock. I added eight 2" square photos and tucked in some circles cut from the Pinkfresh Studios paper that was the basis for my kit. Next, I attached my journaling strips, scalloped border stickers for the top and bottom, and my title.
My last touch was to add a few enamel dots and puffy stickers to the colored circles, keeping a tone-on-tone look, and then filling in a few of the hearts on the patterned paper to add just a little more color.
I hope you give this challenge a try. It's a fun, quick and easy way to preserve a little snapshot of your life right now. Don't forget to add your project to the monthly link-up so we can all see what's making you smile!

4 comments :

  1. I just loved that we had such similar ideas! You've added so much with all the tiny bursts of color tone-on-tone, I really adore that look. The happy paper strips couldn't be more perfect for this project :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happy paper makes this project.I like the tiny photos ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* this layout so much. It's so happy - full of fun and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy colours, fun list, great design and all those cute photos. just an all round super layout!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs