April CKC Layout - Love This

Earlier this month I used Pinterest as the inspiration for the design of a scrapbook page.  I turned to Pinterest again to help me design a page using my Amethyst and Amber kit. 

I started with this pretty mural from Anthropologie:
 
Judarn Mural from Anthropologie
I was drawn to the curled and rolled edges of the mural and thought that I could use the patterned paper from my kit to get the same look. Here is my page:

 
I love how it looks! The rolled edges really make a nice design statement on the page and so I only added a couple of tags and brads. I slipped the journaling behind the photo.
I'll definitely be turning to Pinterest again to find some more fun techniques to try on my scrapbook layouts!

4 comments :

  1. How lovely! Whatever that is that you used behind the photos has marvelous texture. Your papers do indeed look like vintage wallpaper coming unglued - I just love it. The foil heart just whispers, Read me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I often find ideas on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love how you transformed the Pinterest idea into a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs