Felicity Jane "Chloe" Kit Layouts - Part 1

I have a trio of layouts to share today, all made with the April Felicity Jane kit, "Chloe".

This kit is filled with beautiful colors and florals, like a fresh breath of spring:
Felicity Jane
My only regret - I didn't order the add-on of additional patterned papers! Since I only had one piece of each paper, I would have to carefully plan my pages to make the most of the designs. 

My first layout uses a sampling of circles and some of the exclusive puffy stickers and alphas:
I definitely get a little "dirt happy" at this time of year. I really look forward to digging in the dirt to plant my flower gardens.
I outlined the circles with a black pen to help them stand out a little more from each other and from the kraft background.
I got the design idea for my second page by a banner-shaped scrap left over from one of the circles on the previous page. 
 I used the stamp set for both my title and for the lines for my journaling.
I double-outlined the banners on this page to give them a little whimsical feel.
Cut-apart sheets usually leave me in a quandary - do I cut it or do I leave it whole and use the patterned paper on the other side? My solution this time - use the cut-apart side as a whole. Here is how it looks:
I covered the sentiments that didn't fit in with my theme with various pieces from the kit. Before I put the page together, I knew that I would place my journaling on the blue and white stripes on the 6x8 section of the sheet.

I made two more layouts from the Chloe kit - I'll be back to share them in my next post. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Oh these are fabulous - love your banner crafted from the circle cut-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's coming up roses! (and daffodils & tulips...)
    Oh, Susan! This kit is so swoon-worthy, isn't it? You have turned your fabulous creativity up yet another notch.
    I love how you used the kraft "dirt" background on page 1!
    The tiny puffy heart accents on page 2 are a truly delightful detail! I think I am going to love that journaling stamp, too.
    Your tulip photo is exquisite. I love that you kept the cut-apart paper intact - the only bit I cut out was the piece you journaled on, lol!
    Looking forward to your next installment! :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs