CKC May Layout - 12

I have one last scrapbook page to share from my May CKC kit, "The Icing on the Cake". I was inspired by prompt #93 on the Whimsical Musings blog - document the everyday. It's important to record those little memories of regular life because those small details sometimes change all too quickly. I've been trying to make several layouts a year on this theme and I think I will love looking at them and remembering all the fun pieces of my life during a particular time period.
I didn't use any photos on this page - I'm relying on the words to record the memories this time. I used thin strips of paper and washi as my base and then wrote my everyday details on the labels I included in my kit. I attached pop dots to the labels before adhering them to the page.
I used acetate numbers for my title, and then filled in the center space above and below the paper strip/label block with some rub-ons and a die-cut mounted on a little banner. 
And now I'm ready to move on to a new month - stop back in on the 1st and see what we'll be using as inspiration for June!

2 comments :

  1. This is just so creative - I'm blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in-the-moment, so Susan! I keep meaning to use your inspiring technique of using labels & such for journaling spots #makingamentalnote :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs