May CKC Layout - Favorite Story

Just popping in to share a quick layout from my May CKC kit. This page has no photos but it does have a little reminder to myself to capture the small, ordinary stories. I've found over the years that those are the moments I love remembering most.
I arranged three frames in a diagonal line, and slipped my journaling (written on white cardstock) under the middle frame. I used a cute little chipboard typewriter to hold my title, which is a rub-on phrase.
I placed a square of blue vellum under the top frame and then added a few embellishments here and there around the page. The gold feathers and epoxy shapes were from the items I forged earlier this month
I drew a double border around the page to contain all the elements. This has become one of my go-to techniques lately.

Did you join in with us this month? Don't forget to add your kit and layout to our links here.
 

2 comments :

  1. I like the subtle 3 columns and the outside border - 2 of my fave treatments as well. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the golden glow this has. You are certainly & most definitely the master of the everyday story catch!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs