CKC June Layout - 15 Years

Here is another page that I made using my June Counterfeit Kit, "My Happy Place. 
I've had that photo in my "to scrap" pile for several months but I couldn't decide what story I wanted to tell with it. I flipped it over and realized that the photo had been taken fifteen years ago. I started thinking about all the things that have happened in my daughters' lives since then and I'd finally found my story.

My page design is two columns, with the title and journaling on the left and the photo and paper strips on the right. I started with this sketch from Stuck? Sketches as inspiration.
Once I finally came up with the journaling, it didn't take long to put the rest of the page together.

What have you been working on lately?

1 comment :

  1. I always enjoy hearing your process! I'm not sure why I don't start with the photos more often.
    I'm not sure that I would have "read" your page as 2 columns on my own - highly successful! And those alphas are swoony...ahhh.
    What a truly lovely photo, among so many you have scrapped of them before <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs