CKC June Layout - Rise & Shine

I have another page to share with you today. I put this together using my June Counterfeit Kit, "My Happy Place", along with Whimsical Musings prompt #211 - be inspired by sunshine.
I first trimmed an 8-1/2x11 piece of white cardstock and then trimmed the edges with the teal and gold washi I included in my kit. I angled the edges of the tape at the corners to give the page a more polished, framed look. I then adhered the trimmed cardstock to blue polka dot paper.
I matted the photo on the same blue polka dot paper, and then centered that and the rest of the page elements. Everything but the stamped "Rise & Shine" were cut from a printable sheet from Jen Schow's shop.

My last little detail was a gold puffy heart at the bottom of my journaling. I'm very happy with this page and I really like the way it highlights the photo of the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean. The memory of that sunrise is something that will always be special to me.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment :

  1. Another beauty from your crafty self! Love that teal/gold washi (swoon) & those printables are FAB. What a great memory :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs