CKC June Layouts

I have been scrapping away with my June CKC kit and have three more layouts to share today.

This first layout was in response to a prompt on the Whimsical Musings blog to use tissue paper on a project.
I layered yellow and blue tissue paper under my photo. I pulled all the silver pieces from the Pink Paislee/Fancy Free ephemera pack and paired it with the Amy Tangerine blue and silver paper. I kept the branding strip on the paper and just turned the paper before I trimmed it to keep that strip on the left of the page.
I wrote my story on a white tag and tucked it beneath the photo layers.
I'm usually a gold girl but the silver is a nice change.

The second page was in response to another Whimsical Musings prompt to be inspired by a selfie. Our youngest daughter graduated from college in May and during the processional, she paused to take a selfie with my dad.
I added some of the paper trimmings sitting on my table to the page, keeping the design pretty simple so I could focus on the photo and the story.
My last page for today is a monochromatic one. I've been noticing all the green in my surroundings lately and so the idea for this page was born.
I really like the way the black and white patterns look with the green in the photos.
I have a few more ideas for pages using my kit, so I'll be back again shortly to share a few more layouts. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. As you know I've seen the first two but total FAVE is #3!!! Saved to my Susan folder in my Scrap Inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've commented on the first two already over at the FB group I think and the third is just delightful too. I see that the blue and silver paper is Amy Tangerine (need to track some down). Your layouts are delightful - each one as lovely as the next. I see that the last one is 12x12 - you don't use that size often do you?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs