CKC June Layouts

I am having lots of fun working with my CKC June kit and have three layouts to share today.
I used the Fancy Pants Happy Place die-cut letters for my title - I like the whimiscal look they add to this page about how my garden is my happy place (at least at the beginning of the season when everything is neat, tidy and growing nicely.)
 The punched and outlined circles also support the lighthearted tone.
I even doodled a box around my journaling.

I made another garden page based on this sketch from the Scrapbook Challenges blog, which has been on my Pinterest board for a long time.
I tucked some tags, a label and frame under the diagonal edge of the pink paper, added another frame on top and filled in some of the empty spaces with flowers and a heart.
 The puffy yellow alpha was part of a recent Felicity Jane kit and it's a nice match to the colors of the papers.
My final page - flowers again! - is a lift of a design I've used several times. I like it because it's a great way to showcase several patterns on one page.
I combined a die-cut circle and a puffy sticker for my title and added my journaling on paper strips to help the words stand out a little more from the background.
A few labels and floral washi tape strips peek out from the edges of the photo collage.
I guess you can tell by my pages what other hobby occupies my mind at this time of year. There's always plenty of weeding and watering to be done, so I'll be back in a couple days with a few more layouts to share. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. I would say that you definitely have "other interests" beyond scrapbooking! Equally satisfying :D
    Love how you filled in with the bits & bobs on #2 & the pile of layers under your photo in #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts about your garden and love of flowers and plants are so interesting! You really made the most of that Fancy Free collection, didn't you? I guess that's an advantage of the smaller page size - those papers go further! Gorgeous layouts

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs