CKC June Layouts

I have two quick and easy layouts today that I made with my June Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.

This first page showcases a photo I took at Niagara Falls at the beginning of the month.
I kept everything simple to draw the eye to the photo and the title. I only added a transparent heart and a stitched reverse-mat on the page border.
The second page was a quick one as well and it documents our over-flowing collection of mugs.
I used just the blue and yellow items in my kit and added a little coffee cup flair that I'd ordered from The Crafty Pickle on Etsy. 
And ironically, one of the souvenirs I purchased on our vacation was a coffee mug. It was just so pretty that I couldn't resist! I guess I'll be rearranging that side of the cabinet very soon...

2 comments :

  1. As simple as it is, page #1 is stunning - you know I would love it :) I am going to print it & put it in a frame (credit noted on the back, of course!)
    #2 made me lol! If I had as much room as you do my cupboard would look exactly like that :D I finally made peace with mine as my morning coffee comes with a memory every day. That may be the title of the page you have inspired. Kudos on having enough letters for that clever title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first layout is simply beautiful (and I'm in love with the silver spotty paper - who makes it?) and the second one makes me smile too because we have a mug problem but I'd say it's about four or five times worse than yours! Each one is a memory for sure but I have to confess that if a mug breaks, I'm pretty relieved! Almost all of ours are from our travels and are Sbucks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs