CKC June Layouts

I'm back with the two last pages I made with my June Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.

Here is the first:
It was was inspired by this sketch created by Laura Whitaker for ScrapMuch?, which I just rotated to the right:
I combined the blue and yellow kit papers with a black & white sketched floral. I used washi tapes (yellow and silver stars) over the seam between the yellow triangle and the white cardstock background.
I placed the title and the journaling on the lower left side of the page and then just added a few embellishments near the photos and the title.
My final page features some flowers I fussy cut from one of the kit's patterned papers.
I placed them in a vertical line on the left of the page to make a big statement and balance the title, photo and journaling on the right side. I also add a few gold puffy heart stickers to the floral border.
This kit was very inspiring to me and I ended up making 15 layouts using my counterfeit kit - definitely a successful month!  I'll be back in a couple days with a post about what I do with my kit leftovers. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

  1. Wowwa! I can't imagine there is anything LEFT after 15 layouts :D Love those fussy-cut flowers as they are just what I envisioned when I chose this kit for June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was doing well with 13 layouts from my enormous November kit! Wow. Two more lovely layouts and the bold flower border is very eye catching. Did anyone use the paper as a whole I wonder!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs