CKC September Layout - Us

Just a quick post today to share a layout from my CKC September kit.


I started with the pink and white striped background paper, and then punched circles from the black and white floral, using a smaller circle punch to hollow out a few of the larger circles. After I attached them to the page, I decided to add some pink cross-stitches on the circle edges. I used a pink doily under my photo, and slipped a tag with my journaling behind it before adding my simple title at the bottom.  A stamped sentiment on the photo, a wooden button with an epoxy center and several stamped heart trios completed the page.

Our inspiration for this month was the August Felicity Jane kit and I think that this particular layout really looks like I'd made it with an actual Felicity Jane kit. It has all the key hallmarks of the kits: pink, black & white, stripes, and a floral.


Thanks for stopping in today! I made two layouts with the items I forged for this month's kit and will be back in a few days to share them.

1 comment :

  1. Definitely spot-on with the FJ vibe! I'm sure you are thinking of your nest being empty soon. You can look forward to a second honeymoon of sorts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs