Felicity Jane "Maggie" Layouts

So this month while we're using the Felicity Jane "Maggie" kit as inspiration on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, I've got the real thing to scrapbook with as well. I'd like to share three "Maggie"layouts today.

The kit had some lovely vellum border shapes that I couldn't wait to use on a page. Here's the layout I made with them:


I combined them with some paper strips and a label and sewed them on to this pretty distressed-look, wide-striped paper. I also included some of the tissue paper confetti pieces and stamped a few circles around the page. 


I also loved the vellum "Today" and used it as my title.

I used more confetti circles on my second page:


One of the kit papers this month was a pretty color-blocked sheet - I cut it down to 8-1/2x11, kept the branding strip on and turned the page on its side. The intersection of the colors was a perfect spot to place my photo. For finishing touches, I included a doily, the pretty dipped alpha, a flair, a rubber banner and a stamp along with the confetti.

My final page is my favorite from this kit:

   
I fussy-cut the "hello" from a card Jeana included in my kit, and combined it with the vellum "happy" to serve as my title. 


I layered five different patterned papers beneath my photo and added the wood veneer scalloped piece to the bottom. The branding strip "another day - another adventure" seemed tailor-made for this page so I added it to the top of the layout.


I kept the branding strip on the light blue background paper; its scallops nicely mimicked the wood veneer piece. For embellishements, I added three of the rubber heart circles that came in the kit.

I still have plenty of my "Maggie" kit left and I hope to be back before the end of the month to share a couple more layouts with you. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Each layout as lovely as the last. Love what you do with all the different elements of the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs