Felicity Jane "Felicity" Layouts



How can it be the first week in October already??? I guess things have been pretty busy around here and my favorite month is already passing too quickly. I've been spending plenty of time scrapbooking but I'm a bit behind in sharing. Today I have a few layouts from the September Felicity Jane kit, "Felicity".

There were some beautiful florals in this month's kit. Actually, there are always beautiful florals in the kit so let's just say that this month's floral was especially beautiful. I fussy-cut the large floral piece and circles with hearts from the cut-apart sheet and the smaller flowers from the subscriber printables and combined them into one lush embellishment that I placed right in the center at the top of my page.  I used the pale pink and white diagonal striped paper as my background:


I added a favorite photo along with the "Happy" acetate word, a few tabs, and other small bits from the cut-apart sheet. The bottom of the page is anchored with a phrase strip and a branding strip from one of the patterned papers. Here's a closer look at that gorgeous floral:
 

My second page also features flowers and pink - it might be autumn around here but apparently I'm still in summer mode as far as scrapbooking is concerned. I couldn't resist using the cute white pom pom trim from the kit as a little shelf on which to rest my photo and hand-stamped title card:


I filled in the spaces on the trim with some of the pennant pieces from the cut-apart sheet and printables, and then accented a few with the acrylic stars that were included in the kit. As a final touch, I stamped a few star clusters around the page using a pale pink ink.


I also made one more page (so far) with the kit, but it's been very gray and dreary around here lately and I haven't been able to get a decent photograph of it yet so I'll try and share it when the sun comes back out again.

Hope things are sunny where you are - thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment :

  1. It's my pleasure to stop by when I can look at pages like these. They're both beautiful. I have this kit sitting on my desk right now..tho I haven't managed anything nearly so lovely. So far, cutting out flowers is what I've achieved

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs