#HashtagThisWeek



I'm very excited to be the featured guest this week for #HashtagThisWeek, a weekly prompt project begun and hosted by Mandy Elliot.  You can find Mandy on her lovely blog Turquoise Avenue, or on Instagram as @turquoiseavenue


My prompt choice for the week is "quoted".  I love words (that probably comes as no surprise if you read my blog regularly).  And I love when I come across a quote that makes me think or perfectly expresses how I feel.

I often use quotes in scrapbooking.  They're great for page titles or journaling.  Here are a few pages I've made over the last couple years that feature quotes:






I hope that you'll be inspired by a quote and will join in with #HashtagThisWeek. You can find more information about my prompt here, and I'll be back later in the week with a new layout I made just for this prompt.

2 comments :

  1. I'm a big fan of scrapbook pages with quotes..I like using my collection of layouts as a "commonplace book" with notes of things I think might cheer me or inspire me in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have you as this week's Featured Guest. I'm a fellow word lover and I can't wait to play along with your prompt! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs