Layouts Lately (Take 2)

I'm back today with three more layouts I made using various Ali Edwards Story Kits and Story Stamps over the past several months.

I used supplies from a couple of the kits on this page about the peony I planted in my garden this year:

 

Next up is a "slice of life" layout.  I love capturing little pieces of life right now - things change all too quickly and sometimes the small detail I document today has disappeared by tomorrow.  I like being able to look back at those fleeting memories.


Most of the items on the page are from the "Little Things" Story Kit.

The last page for today is another that uses pieces from more than one kit.  I've found that it's very easy to mix and match kit contents.  I usually make a few pages from each kit when it arrives, and then separate what I have left according to the type of embellishment.  I store all the leftovers together so I'm able to combine items from multiple kits on additional layouts.


And now for some exciting news...I've been invited to be one of two Guest Storytellers for the October Story Kit and Story Stamp!  The theme  is "up" and my mind has been whirling with ideas for layouts.  While I can't share the two layouts I'll be making for the classroom (access is for subscribers only), I'm sure I'll be making an additional page or two that I'll post here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

  1. These are great, I especially like the concept of that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts and I also particularly love the second one. These treasures are something I'd like to capture more of. So many layout ideas, so little time...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs