CKC November Challenge #1


It's time for the first November Challenge - "Yum!": 
November in the US is a month all about food. So your challenge is to scrapbook about a favorite meal—something you had in a fancy restaurant, a meal you love to cook at home, or maybe your favorite weekend breakfast. Show us what you are eating!

I couldn't readily find a photo of a meal that matched this prompt, so I tweaked it a bit to fit a photo I did have available.  And besides, doesn't everyone think of a cupcake as a meal?


I worked mainly with the brown and red pieces from my kit.  The woodgrain chipboard frame with the hearts was a great spot to hold my wood veneer script title.


The simple design of the page made it very quick and easy to put together.  For embellishments, I just added a couple of clear stickers to and around my photo.  I added a die-cut circle with a heart to the bottom of the page to fill in the space between my journaling and the page border.

So now it's your turn - put together a project about a favorite meal (or like me, a dessert). Don't forget to add your project to our monthly link-up page here too so we can all take a look. Happy scrapping!

4 comments :

  1. Your layout looks super.Love that wood veneer! The cupcakes are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your frame and that veneer. Almost as yummy as that cupcake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's hilarious that you have such a sweet tooth! And these do look extremely scrummy even if I don'T think I could manage them! As I get older, my sweet tooth is being replaced by salty so that salted caramel really appeals! Ha ha! A gorgeous page as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs