Counterfeit Kit November Reveal and Blog Hop


Happy November! It's time for new inspiration on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.  Let's get right to this month's inspiration kit. It's Kelly's turn to make the selection and she came up with a great choice: "City Park", the October 2016 kit from Cocoa Daisy.   


This kit has such vibrant colors and while it does include many autumn-themed pieces, there are still plenty of items versatile enough for all sorts of page topics.

Because November is a very busy month around here, I decided to put together a mini-kit and I hope to be able to make one or two pages before the end of the month.  Here's a look at my kit:


I'm calling it "Happy Hearts".  Sometimes I'm inspired to name my kits by their contents, and this name is based on the script "happy" and all the hearts I chose for embellishments.  (I've also noticed that three of my kits this year have had "happy" in their name; I think it might be time to find some synonyms.)  

On to the papers...from left to right: Bella Blvd. Family Dynamix Collection/Game Night, Echo Park Hello Summer Collection/You've Been Flagged, Bella Blvd. One Fall Day Collection/Country Fields, Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection/Bliss, Elle's Studio Little Moments Collection/Bloom, and Imaginisce Animal Crackers Collection/Hot Buttered Popcorn. The tree paper was my first pick and I used its colors to determine the rest of my choices. 


For embellishments, I pulled some pieces from a Simple Stories die-cut pack, a roll of floral washi that came from Michael's, blue felt letters from Freckled Fawn, and some clear word/phrase stickers that are from Simple Stories as well.


I also added a couple of wood veneer sentiments and acrylic shapes from Freckled Fawn, frames from a Simple Stories collection, and a cut-apart sheet and stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio. 


So that's my take on the inspiration this month. Now it's time for the next stop on the blog hop. Please head over to Susanne's blog and see what she has put together for the month. Here is the complete list of all the stops in case you lost your place along the way:
I hope you'll put a kit together and join us this month. Please post a link to your kit and your projects on the CKC blog here -  we'd love to see it!  

8 comments :

  1. How pretty! I love those frames and the washi is just gorgeous! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun goodies - I am sure you'll rock with this kit. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little kit you have :) I love that you added the hearts into your kit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the bold colors against the dark brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colourful and very useable kit.The floral washi tape really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always on the lookout for cute embellishments and washi tapes and you have the best! This is a lovely small kit and one that I know you will make some gorgeous pages with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite kit of the hop - want to swap?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Compact kitting is the future! Love all of the sweet bits that you added to the base papers - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs