Feed Your Craft

I completely forgot to mention this but back in October, I became a member of the Creative Team for Feed Your Craft, on online shop that has wonderful stamps, mini flair and scrapbook kits.  You can find the shop here.  While I will be working with the kits as a CT member, I also love the stamps and flair and have been using them often over the past few months.  Today I'd like to share some of my projects with you.

I used the black & white ampersand/and mini flair set for my journaling on this page:


I used the sweet tooth mini flair on this page about my sweet tooth (of course).  I don't think this set is still available but there are plenty of other food related flair sets in the shop.


This page about my daughter's love of travel uses the travel mantra mini flair set right across the center; I stamped the title with the "Bold Alphabet" stamp:


I combined the sun and rain mini flair set with some stamped and fussy-cut umbrellas from the "Keep Growing" stamp set:


Here is one of my CT projects using the holiday release "Calm and Bright" kit: 


Unfortunately, the kit is sold out but a brand new kit is being released on December 15thI just received it and I've already got lots of ideas for new projects.  I'll definitely share them on a more timely basis next time!  I hope in the meantime you'll check out the shop - there's plenty of fun products there that would look great on your projects!

1 comment :

  1. Love all this stuff. No wonder you got on the CT - you showcase her products so wonderfully! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs