2016 - My Favorites

As 2016 comes to a close, I'm seeing lots of "best of" lists and so I thought I would share one of my own.  Here are my favorite 12 layouts from this year.  I'll start with the 12x12 pages first:



This was based on a sketch from the "Ready, Sketch, Go" class from Jen Schow and Tracie Claiborne.  I love that floral paper from Heidi Swapp.


This one was from a Felicity Jane kit - I love using a quote as a title.


Those dessert flair from Feed Your Craft were irresistible, just like all those delicious treats.


I tried to do a few "daily life" pages during the year and this one is my favorite of the bunch.


And this one was from the "Me" Story Kit and Stamp from Ali Edwards.  Now onto the 8.5x11 pages...


A tribute to one of my photographic obsessions (bicycles) using my favorite color.



Another "slice of life" page using bits and pieces from Ali's kits.


I made quite a few circle banners this year and this one is definitely my favorite.


I also started doing a lot of fussy-cutting in 2016 and I love these cute little umbrellas.


This one tells the story of a favorite memory using an Ali Edwards Story kit and stamp.

I also tried a new type of memory-keeping this year: travelers notebooks.  My final two favorites fall into that category:


I used a multitude of Felicity Jane kit leftovers in this travelers notebook about a spring vacation I took with my husband.

And my final favorite is this colorful spread from my "Little Summer Joy" project.

Have you picked out your favorite projects from this year?  If you have, leave a link below - I'd love to see your choices.


1 comment :

  1. Oh my. Susan, what a lovely collection. You know that I adore your style and, more importantly, your stories. You're fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs