December Daily - More This & That


I'm going to be sharing several pages today which cover topics that I usually include in my album every year.

I combined an overlay (I believe this was something available for pre-ordering Ali Edwards' main kit but I'm not positive) with a 6x8 photo I took of a bowl of ornaments at my parents' house.  I like the idea of having some visual breaks from all the pockets in my album.




First up, our Christmas card.  There really isn't a story to tell about it so this was a quick and easy spread to put together.  I adhered the card right to the back of the ornament photo.


I included a horizontal 4x6 card to finish off the spread.


Another familiar spread is a gratitude page, which I've included a few times over the years.


This was another fast page - I already had a foundation page with the vertical line of tickets and words.


All I needed to do was stamp a title, print and adhere a photo, and write my journaling which I mounted on one of the 3x4 cards from the kit.  There's actually another card beneath the mat but I'm keeping the contents of that private.

Next up is one of those past and present pages that seem to pop up every year.  

    
And finally, a page about the pine wreath we receive as a gift every year.  Since this was a short story, I paired it with one other little detail from the season.


My album is definitely starting to get full.  I traditionally end it on the 25th and that date is just around the corner.



1 comment :

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs