December Daily - Quick and Easy Page


While I'm still getting used to working with the pocket pages (this is the first time I'm trying those in my December Daily), I am really enjoying having pre-made foundation pages.  They're a great help when I'm pressed for time but still want to make a quick page.  All I did to the page I'm sharing today was add two photos and some journaling strips.


Like yesterday's page, this one also makes a connection to the past.  My daughter's excitement over decorating the tree the day before Thanksgiving reminded me of how I couldn't wait to decorate my bedroom door for ChristmasA simple page with a memory recorded - definitely makes me happy!

1 comment :

  1. I can't help admiring your lovely beautiful hand writing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs