December Daily - This & That


Today's pages capture a few somewhat random but still important pieces of our holiday season.  And when I look back at my album next year, these are probably memories and little details I might have overlooked or otherwise forgotten.  Just another reason why I love this project!




I usually include photos and descriptions of our latest tree ornaments and this side of the spread has the scoop about this year's additions.  I didn't add anything to these pre-made cards except photos and words.

The reverse side of the spread documents the holiday music I've been hearing and includes two photos from around the house.


 And the pieces in their pockets look like this:



Another quick and easy December Daily spread!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs