Elle's Studio February Kit


I have my final guest designer post up on the Elle's Studio blog today and I'm sharing a layout I made with one of their new mini collections, "TV".  I love this cute collection - it's perfect to document your viewing habits on a layout or a pocket page.  I used it on this page about my favorite movies:


I'm sure I will be using that versatile stamp set over and over again!


Elle's Studio also released another mini collection, "Feel Better".  It would be great for card making but I used it on a Halloween page.  Yes, a Halloween page!  One particular childhood Halloween is legendary in my family: three of the four of us came down with a stomach bug and my dad, the "sole survivor", alternated between caring for the stricken and handing out candy.  The exclusive February kit had plenty of orange and purple pocket cards and embellishments that worked well when paired with the Feel Better collection to document this story:



Did you know that Elle's Studio also has monthly sketches on their blog? I used their latest one, which you can see here, to make this layout with a variety of Elle's products:

 
I may have a little obsession with the puffy hearts!

I truly enjoyed my time as guest designer for Elle's Studio - I hope you'll stop by their blog and shop to check out the inspiration and fun products!

1 comment :

  1. You have done Elle proud. This is stunning stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs