Elle's Studio Guest Designer


I am really excited to announce that I'm the Guest Designer for Elle's Studio this month! I'll be working with the February kit which, while perfectly themed for Valentine's Day, is also versatile enough to use for non-holiday layouts as well.  You can find the kit, along with several coordinating add-ons, at the shop here.

I thought the black and white acrylic "X" and "O" were perfect for a tic-tac-toe design, which is essentially a grid and one of my favorite scrapbooking designs.


I machine-stitched the lines for the page and then filled in the squares with my photo, journaling card and kit embellishments, including those acrylic pieces that were my inspiration.



I love the addition of the yellow and gray to the traditional Valentine color scheme and this sweet little card with the hand-drawn hearts was one of my favorite pieces from the kit.


There are more photos on today's Elle's Studio blog post and you can also find plenty of inspiration here from their talented design team.   

I'll be sharing two more projects on the Elle's Studio blog this month - hope you'll check them out!

 




3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on such an exciting GDT spot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! This is a beautiful page and I can't wait to see what else you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest design feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs