CKC March Challenge #1


It's time for our first March challenge and this time we are tasked with combining something old and something new on our project.  Here is my page:


I combined a paper from 2006 (yes, I still have things in my supplies that are over ten years old!) with an acrylic word/heart that I purchased from Color Cast Designs in December 2016.

I used a hexagon punch on two papers: a photo-realistic floral and a pink patterned paper (my something old).


Here's a close-up of the acrylic piece (my something new) that serves as my title:


If you're looking for a little more inspiration, you can check the CKC blog to see how Master Forger Lynnette and our Guest Designer Raelene interpreted the challenge.

So now it's your turn - are you ready to take the challenge?  Don't forget to add a link on our page here so we can see your project!

5 comments :

  1. Cute page! I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have items in my stash from when I started scrapping (oh, so long ago) but they can look fresh and fun once more, as you have deftly proven with this lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First-time visitor to your blog. Found you via Pinterest. Cute layout and I, too, LOVE your handwriting. Can't wait to read some more of your posts and view your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to decide if the choice of hexagons is an old or new touch? :D Precious photo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs