CKC March Layouts


I put my March CKC kit to good use, making three layouts in addition to the page I made for the first challenge.  I'd like to share those three pages with you today.

I made two banners out of the gold square sequins and tiny wood veneer hearts in my kit and placed them at the top and bottom of my first page:


I employed my favorite grid design, using two photos, a photo-realistic paper and my journaling to form the quadrants.  I stamped the title and added a few gray phrase stickers and the page was done.


My second layout also has a border.  This one is made from leaf stickers and is placed toward the bottom of the page:


I placed a wide band of the blue woodgrain paper to anchor my page components, then combined an acrylic script word, a label and a stamp for my title.


I went outside my kit and adhered some navy dots - the page seemed to call for a little something extra and those dots were just the right accent.


I put together my final page in the midst of a blizzard - fussy-cutting most of a sheet of floral paper was my way to remind myself that spring will eventually arrive.


I concentrated most of the florals at the top of the page for a bold statement, then vertically centered the rest of the page elements.


So that's what I've been up to lately.  What scrapbooking projects have you been working on recently?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs