CKC Challenge #2


I'm sharing a layout today for Challenge #2 on the CKC blog.  The "Mix It Up" challenge calls for a little thinking out-of-the-box for a page title: mix fonts and sizes, include ready-made words, use a long title or a single word - just be creative!  

I took my page title from a text that my daughter sent me when she asked how my husband and I were enjoying a day trip.  I told her that it was rainy and gray and her response was a perfect fit for my layout:


I combined small letter alpha tiles with large black alpha stickers - I wanted the destination to be large enough that it would be obvious that it should be read twice in the title.


This was a fun challenge - I hope you'll play along too.  If you do, please add a link to the CKC blog here so we can all see your project.

 

5 comments :

  1. What a beautiful LO, really inspiring, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clips & the different alphas. fun page! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout with beautiful photos! I love the cloud clips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your layout and those cloud paper clips just add that little extra pizzaz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Newport twice and I have to agree! Another beautiful page. You are my photo taking hero..you snap the details and I admire them but often don't think to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs