Layouts Lately / Eat Story Kit


I'm back today with three more pages using the "Eat" Story Kit from Ali Edwards.

What better subject for a kit with an eating theme than Thanksgiving?   

 
 
I used the "This" app to label the dishes on the table and then wrote a few details about those dishes using the notepad that came in the kit.  I trimmed off the top of each sheet which said "The Story of This Meal" but left the rest intact.  I saved one of the trimmed pieces and tucked it behind my photo.


I sometimes have a hard time using the large acrylic words that come in the story kits but this one was perfect for my title.


My next page is not about food but about what else is on the table.


I enjoy setting a table with flowers and candles to make any meal seem a little more special.  



The last page is my favorite from this kit and it documents one of the best and most meaningful presents I have ever received.


I'm so happy that this kit inspired me to get this important story down on paper.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

  1. Your pages have an elegance I very much admire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come to your blog more often to just soak in the beauty of your layouts. Each one is appealing and delightful and inspirational. I decided that I needed the "This" app too! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs