Layouts Lately - iNSD


(inter)National Scrapbook Day was earlier this month and while I wasn't able to celebrate it on the actual day, I did take a little time on the day before and day after to make a few layouts.  I had good intentions of making more but the sheer number of challenges, prompts and contests was very overwhelming to me.  It was definitely nice to see the enthusiasm for this holiday though!

I ended up making three layouts - one for a challenge from Kellie Stamps, and two for challenges from Elle's Studio and I'd like to share them today.

The first page was for the Kellie Stamps' challenge to use two of their stamp sets on a project.  As luck would have it, I had photos and a story that were the perfect match to their "Nuts About Food" stamp set.  I used their "Slim Jim" alpha set for part of the title too.  Here is the page:


I couldn't resist stamping, coloring and fussy-cutting donuts for my page borders.  How cute are those little sprinkles?!

My second page was for the "design on a diagonal" challenge from Elle's Studio.


I'm more than a little obsessed with those adorable puffy heart stickers...

The second Elle's Studio challenge I chose was to create with an embellished grid.  Grids are one of my favorite designs and I love embellishing them too so this challenge really got my attention.



And see what I mean about those puffy heart stickers???


So that's how I celebrated iNSD. I was lucky enough to be the random winner for two of the challenges so the day was definitely a festive one for me.  How about you? Did you celebrate the day?

3 comments :

  1. First let me say, I LOVE your layouts. All three are such great designs and really inspire me to get into my craft room and start creating. :) I was sick for iNSD, but I did participate in spirit by checking out contests and challenges from the Scrap Gals and Awesome Ladies Project. It was a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm admiring these pages and starting to admire your work rate too! It's not actually "work", of course, but you certainly don't dawdle :)

    And I owe you thanks for your recommendation of Print To Size, which I downloaded yesterday as I was setting up my new printer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puffy stickers are indeed fabulous and every time I see your pages I realise that I need more puffy in my life! Fabulous pages of course - that goes without saying!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs