Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June Mini Kit Reveal


It's mini-kit reveal day on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.  We are using this lovely "Willow" kit from Felicity Jane as our June inspiration:
Felicity Jane

And here is the mini-kit I put together using four sheets of paper from some 6x6 pads:


The color scheme is slightly different but I added the floral and stripe patterns from the original. And since most Felicity Jane kits include a sampling of labels, I made sure to put some in my mini-kit.


I couldn't resist adding a "real" Felicity Jane stamp set to my kit:


Here's the page I made with my mini-kit:


The pink and white polka dot background wasn't in my original mini-kit - I pulled it out of my scrap box.  I used pieces of the mini-kit papers as layers under my photo and tucked in some labels too.


The photo and journaling were both taken from one of my first post on this blog.


I didn't really use very much of my kit so I might be making another layout with it. 

If you don't have time to pull together a full kit this month, I hope you'll consider making a mini-kit from the Felicity Jane inspiration.  Please add your kit to our monthly link-up, post on Instagram (and tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2017) or share it in our Facebook community.

3 comments :

  1. How do you manage to come up with the designs for one beautiful page after another! I never see a page by you that isn't perfect! :-)

    Another gorgeous one with the layers and of course the labels (where do you get them all from?)

    And the journalling is of course, sweet and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful on so many levels. Adorable photo and those papers all match so well together.Cute labels and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, you really can make just a slice of patterned paper work so well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs