Layouts Lately


Hello! It's been some time since I've posted - summer brings a lot more activity to my life.  I've been busy enjoying the season and making memories but I've also been scrapping too.  This little space has fallen to the bottom of my "to do" list but I thought I'd share a couple pages here today.

I tried out some Gossamer Blue Life Pages kits recently.  While I definitely liked them, I discovered that I wasn't using them fast enough and cancelled my subscription.  Here's a page that I put together using the bright and colorful kit for May:



I made another page about my beloved lilacs.  I've made many layouts about their beauty and scent but until now I'd never captured the details behind the varieties I own. This page is one of my recent favorites:



I've also been working on last year's Project Life, this year's Project Life and two mini albums - one about our June vacation to Canada and another one to tell the stories of our Christmas ornaments.  I'll be back again, hopefully sooner this time, to share some of those projects.  In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying life, making memories and documenting them too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs